We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin, Connecticut
Level Contributor
97 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

We would appreciate suggestions for restaurants.

We ate at Original Benjamins and Blues Brothers this trip.

Any other restaurants that are good. American, Italian, BBQ, Pubs, Steaks, Seafood, etc.

Our location is Marriott Grand Dunes.

Also, the second week we are there we are meeting with friends and would like to impress with American/Steak/Seafood restaurant.

Also, we are in our 50's and would like to go places to have a drink at night, maybe dance a bit.

Thanks

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

We like Carolina Roadhouse, Bovines & Gulf Stream Cafe. They serve American food such as seafood & steaks. Gulf Stream is a great place to watch the sunset with a drink on their deck (assuing you are going during warm weather).

We tried Luigi's Italian this year & liked it very much. They have an open kitchen setting, which is strange in such a small place, so it was a bit noisy.

Berlin, Connecticut
Level Contributor
97 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

Thanks, I'll look them up. It's always nice to know of a place to eat that isn't a chain that we have back home.

we are going Nov 1-15 Hope it's warm that time of year.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,624 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

Do you mean Nov. or Dec? Some other good restaurants are Chesapeake House, Landrys, and our favorite The Mayors House in Pawleys Island. For breakfast try Akels which is near you. For lunch do the back porch of Hamburger Joes accross from Barefoot.

Also near where you are staying are a pair of locals favorites,Villa Mare and Fiesta Mexacana($3 lime margarittas).

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,057 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

You need to try The Vreat American Steak and Buffett. It is located around 79 ave N. They have shrimp, fish, steak, friend chicken, and all the fixins to go with it. It is around $10 per person but it is really good

DJ's pig and Chicken has good BBQ They are located almost in Murrells Inlet though.

Ohio
Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

You HAVE to try Angello's Steakhouse. Their steaks are AWESOME!!!

Carolinas
Level Contributor
221 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

We would like to suggest two restaurants we patronized this past weekend.

(1) Thoroughbreds

www.thoroughbredsrestaurant.com/home.html

The she crab soup and filet mignons were outstanding. Wonderful atmosphere.

(2) SeaBlue

http://www.seablueonline.com/

For something really different for Myrtle Beach we would encourage a visit to this excellent tapas restaurant. Everything was totally delicious! However, some might find it a bit on the pricey side. We're not heavy eaters and with a few beers included the cost for the two of us prior to tip was $98.

Best regards,

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

MB Concierge often mentioned SeaBlue. That has to go on my list for a "splurge" night next time we're in MB. Tapas haven't yet arrived here in Southeastern Ohio :)

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
882 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

Chuck's Steak House. The best steak place in Myrtle Beach.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
418 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

Thoroughbreds is the best restaurant in Myrtle Beach in my opinion. Everything there is delicious and the atmosphere is wonderful

Gretna, Virginia
Level Contributor
230 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants in Myrtle Beach

I also will recommend Thoroughbreds, the food was excellent, a bit pricey, but this was the best and most perfectly cooked 16oz steak I have ever eaten, and the service was excellent, I had no bad feelings about leaving a 25 dollar tip, it was a very pleasant experience. You can get a certificate from restaurant.com and save 25 dollars off of your bill for Thoroughbreds, I did. Signing up is free, and once you sign up they have monthly specials where you can get 25 dollar certificates for as little as 4 dollars, you print them out on your computer and take them to myrtle with you. There are several restaurants in MB that take offer them and Thoroughbreds is one of them.