We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaglass Tower or Yachstman-very confusing!

Bracebridge, Canada
Level Contributor
557 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Seaglass Tower or Yachstman-very confusing!

We have a week booked at the Yachtsman in mid March. I've read many reviews but remain confused about this condo. Are they the same place with a name change or 2 towers beside each other with a common entity? I have found TA reviews of the Seaglass but find it difficult to find reviews of the Yatchsman. Please help out. Is this condo so/so or on the

whoo whoo very excited list!!?? THANKS!!!

Calabash, North...
Level Contributor
332 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaglass Tower or Yachstman-very confusing!

We stayed in yachtsman about 5 years ago and we were confused even when we were there. They had 2 buildings. ONe was for full time residents and the narrow glass building is the one we were put in. We had a strange room with a half wall where the bed area was separating it from the kitchen area. The ocean view wasn't much, just what you could see in between the two buildings.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaglass Tower or Yachstman-very confusing!

It has changed names. It is now Seaglass Towers owned by Blue-Green Resorts.

Calabash, North...
Level Contributor
332 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaglass Tower or Yachstman-very confusing!

I'll admit that we don't always get down to the area on Ocean Blvd. where Yachtsman was. It's congested, so we take either Kings Hwy, Grissom or the bypass. Like I said in a previous message, we like the area around 6800-7600 N. Ocean Blvd. because it's a little quieter.

Bracebridge, Canada
Level Contributor
557 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seaglass Tower or Yachstman-very confusing!

Well thank you! I was now able to look ar reviews of the Seaglass and other than parking beng a block away it looks very positive. It looks like a whoo whoo vacation!!!

5. Re: Seaglass Tower or Yachstman-very confusing!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach