We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping @ MB

KY
1 post
Save Topic
Camping @ MB

The last I was @ MB was like 20 years ago and I want to plan a trip this summer w/ family. I know we camped there when I was young and wondered if anyone has has expierence with this and where are good places to stay that have cabins and not far from boardwalk or ocean. Thanks..

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
973 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping @ MB

We camp at Ocean Lakes Campground. It's a nice oceanfront campground on the south end of Myrtle Beach in the same area as a couple of other campgrounds. Besides having campsites, there's tons of rental houses on the property. I have posted a review of the campsite on here if you are interested.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camping @ MB

We stay at Lakewood and I like it. They have villas that you can rent to stay in.

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camping @ MB

Apache is another great option. It's next door to Kingston Plantation. Apache has a great pier. I don't know if they have campers to rent but if you're bringing your own that won't be a consideration.

4. Re: Camping @ MB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 21:20