We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

46th ave and south ocean blvd

monroe
5 posts
Save Topic
46th ave and south ocean blvd

Is anyone familiar with this area? Is it ok?

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,390 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 46th ave and south ocean blvd

Ocean Blvd. runs north or south from the "middle" of

Myrtle Beach proper. The numbers of "avenues" which run perpindicular to Ocean Blvd. go as high as the 80's North, but only go to the high 20's on the South end. I dont think there is a 46th Ave South.

monroe
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 46th ave and south ocean blvd

The address of my rental at Ocean Breeze Luxury Villas is 4604 S. Ocean Blvd in Windy Hill. Are you familiar?

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
192 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 46th ave and south ocean blvd

The way the streets/avenues are laid out can be confusing. At first, I thought you meant South Ocean Blvd in Myrtle Beach, but after you mentioned the address, it is actually in the city of North Myrtle Beach. Your address is 4604 S. Ocean Blvd. North Myrtle Beach, which is a pretty good area that is very close to Barefoot Landing's shopping and just a few miles south on Hwy 17 is Restaurant Row.

Mentioned in this post
North Myrtle Beach
North Myrtle Beach
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 46th ave and south ocean blvd

Windy Hill is nice area, you are very close to Barefoot Landing.

Canfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
678 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 46th ave and south ocean blvd

I like the Windy Hill section. We stayed in that area last year and will do again this summer. Everything is close including restaurant row.

6. Re: 46th ave and south ocean blvd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 20:15