We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when is your spring break

fulton, ny
Level Contributor
19 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
when is your spring break

going the week of april 13 to 4/19 is this the week of your bring break or is it the week before.... please help me with these dates, when i call the hotels they tell me they are not sure that spring break is some time in april....

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: when is your spring break

That's strange my kids Spring Break is in March. easter is march 23. My kids get off march 21-28

fulton, ny
Level Contributor
19 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when is your spring break

in upstate new york we have mid winter break which is this week and then just good friday off for easter and then spring break in april and then they go all the way until the last week of june for school

so i am hoping that it isn't as crowded the week we are in myrtle beach

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: when is your spring break

dmart, our SPring Break vacation is same as yours, 4/13 thru 4/19. But even in our state, different

counties have different weeks. College is different too. Its at different times....anywhere from Easter week to end of April. Thats why the hotels can not say exactly WHEN Spring Break is. (probably a different week for the school kids that live in MB too).

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: when is your spring break

The week of Arpil 7th for school around here.

Maine
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: when is your spring break

I know Boston's spring break is April 19-27.

Athens, GA
Level Contributor
154 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: when is your spring break

Spring break at UGA is March 10-14. I think you will find that srping breaks start in March and run through most of April.

Maryland
Level Contributor
3,005 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: when is your spring break

Our spring break starts on Good Friday and the week of Easter. They go back on the 25th.

So it seems as if a lot of school districts aren't the same so the crowds may not be as bad some think.

Maryland
Level Contributor
3,005 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: when is your spring break

Correction: It starts the Monday prior to Good Friday through Easter Monday they go back on the 25th.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
243 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: when is your spring break

I attend college at Eastern Kentucky University and my Spring Break is March 8-17th (In which I will be spending 4 days in Myrtle Beach) Most colleges in KY are either during this week or the following week.

10. Re: when is your spring break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 14:21