We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Sheraton Broadway Resort

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
147 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Map of Sheraton Broadway Resort

We will be staying at the Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort in MB in June. Does anyone have a map of this resort? I would like to see what building I should request to be near the pool.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of Sheraton Broadway Resort

Beautiful resort, we also belong and our children will be arriving 6/14 for their week that we give them. The buildings are not that far from the pool and they are opening a new waterpark sometime early summer. I can tell you that in the years we have belonged we have not been able to request a building. Those that arrive on Fridays get newer building, then Saturdays, if you arrive on Sundays you get the older buildings, according to front desk. I am not sure if there is a map or not.

vermont
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of Sheraton Broadway Resort

What are the temps like there in March? Should we head further south for warm sun and beach?

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of Sheraton Broadway Resort

March is very "iffy" weather wise, matter of fact 1st week of April 2 years ago felt like the frozen tundra, very cold and rainy. If you want to be sure you have nice weather to at least lay out in the sun I suggest further south. The weather in March could be 60's or 30's, sunny and nice or cold and rainy.

4. Re: Map of Sheraton Broadway Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 15:18