We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

CT
Level Contributor
100 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

I'm not talking about Golden Corral pricing at the low end or NY Prime at the high end.

If you had $20-30 to spend for a nice rib or strip steak dinner (not incl. drinks), where would you go? The same for prime rib?

Thanks much. Hitting MB on Saturday for 5 rounds with the guys.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

I like Carolina Roadhouse.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

Chuck's Steak House on Restaurant Row. We have eaten there a few times and have always been pleased with the food. It is an older place but well maintained with a small salad bar, and the wine and martinis I've had were really good and reasonably priced.

Enjoy!

Durham, NC
Level Contributor
464 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

You may be surprised but Angelo's (an Italian restaurant that also has a buffet) has excellent steaks.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

Angelo's is very good & reasonable.

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
972 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

Chuck's Steak House...I seriously don't believe you will be able to find a better steak anywhere.

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,357 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

We have always enjoyed JEDWARDS on the South End an JOES BAR and GRILL on the north end. NOT a bar & grill as you might think, fine dining.

indiana
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

I agree Chuck's Steakhouse was awesome and very resonable.Angelo's was also great, but couldn't look past the pasta buffet long enough to try the steaks

hanover, pa
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

I agree with the Carolina Roadhouse, great steaks,and service, call ahead so you don't have to wait as long.

Maryland
Level Contributor
209 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

We ate at Logans Steakhouse on our last visit. I wanted a good steak, but didn't want to pay a ton. This place was great! Very casual, you crack peanuts and thow the shells on the floor, but our meals were great! I think my steak (filet) was around $20.00. Best sweet tea and sweet bread. The guys would love this place! We'll def. be going back.

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best place for a reasonably priced steak?

Last spring when we were in Myrtle beach we had steaks at Bovines in Murrells Inlet, the steaks were great, they are cooked over a wood fire.