We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crescent Keyes Condos ? anybody been there?

Kentucky
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Crescent Keyes Condos ? anybody been there?

We are looking at a privately owned 2 bedroom condo and wonder if anyone has ever been there?

New Albany, IN
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Crescent Keyes Condos ? anybody been there?

We stayed there last year in early June. It is a very clean and well kept place. Plenty of pool space very relaxed atomsphere. We are booked again for this summer.

MO-TOWN
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Crescent Keyes Condos ? anybody been there?

My family and I rented penthouse 9 last year and we would never go back. The condo was filthy and someone had spilled grape juice all over the kids room carpet. I complained to the manager and all he said was he knew about it.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Crescent Keyes Condos ? anybody been there?

Crescent Keyes is a nice building, issues can happen with any resort.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crescent Keyes Condos ? anybody been there?

We stayed a week at Crescent Keyes June 2008, condo #1111 it was not ocean front, instead ocean view which was very very nice although I would have preferred the front view, for $920 for 7 days/7 nights all inclusive it was a great deal, very spacious, great beds although the sleeper sofa would not accomodate adults at all (thin, metal bar, etc.)

the pools and all other amenities were fabulous, great elevators, great parking, off the beaten path for sure but driving distance to everything, I always prefer for rent by owner websites rather than the realty companies and this proved me right again.

5. Re: Crescent Keyes Condos ? anybody been there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 14:18