We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

landmark resort

Tennessee
4 posts
Save Topic
landmark resort

going in june have seen reviews good and bad would someone please truthfully remark on it

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,373 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: landmark resort

I was very objective & thruthful in my review.

It's very simple: this is an older property.

There seems to be varying expectations on just what constitutes "run down" but by most accounts, despite recent renovations, the place is showing some signs of it's age.

If you're fussy, I would not stay there.

If you want maximum bang for your buck & can overlook a few cosmetic defects, go for it.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: landmark resort

I think daddio summed it up well, Landmark is an older resort.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
85 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: landmark resort

It has been a few years since my last stay at the Landmark. But I do remember on our last stay, we stayed in a suite (separate living room from bedroom) and they had just finished construction on these and they were really nice. My brother however, was given a standard room in the old part his first night, because they didn't have a suite for him the first night. And his standard room was in the old section of the hotel, and it was nowhere as nice as the suite. But their indoor pool area is one of the nicest at Myrtle Beach.

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: landmark resort

I've stayed here a few times not by choice. My family comes down and they go for cheap. Yes, there water ammenities are "okay" but the rooms aren't worth it even for the cheaper rate.

5. Re: landmark resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations