We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Coupons

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
vermont
Level Contributor
60 posts
282 reviews
Save Topic
Discount Coupons

Two more weeks to go , can't wait !! Anybody know of a good website to download discount coupons (putt-putt, restaurants, etc). Thanks

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
851 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount Coupons

This is a good one....

www.sunnydayguide.com

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount Coupons

Buy the Sun News every day while your there and check for coupons. Also look for the Monster Book at places like Walmart or in your hotel lobby.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,761 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount Coupons

Once you get to Myrtle Beach, every lobby of every resort, realtor, grocery store, gas station, etc..has shelves of brochures and coupon books.

Maine
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount Coupons

Hey, ajbike,

Am I correct in recalling that you are renting a house in the Surfside/Garden City area? If so, you can print out an online coupon El Patio, a Mexican place in Surfside that we are planning to try this year after enthusiastic comments on this site. Go to: elpatiomexrest.com

So, if you don't mind saying, where did you end up renting?

Have a great trip.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
102 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount Coupons

http://www.myrtlebeachinfo.com/

This website has some....

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
892 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount Coupons

Purchase the Myrtle Beach VIP card for $10. The savings will far surpass the money you spend to get the card.

vermont
Level Contributor
60 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discount Coupons

Thanks Everyone, I ended up with a house from Garden City Realty, it was a great deal not on the ocean but brand new and very reasonable (included linens and cleaning fees). One little concern, since the house was brand new there were no pictures and I asked the young lady at the realty office if it was a stand alone or duplex and she assured me it was a stand alone but once the picture were up it was a duplex. Since the price was so good ($800 included everything for a 5 bedroom house with a pool)I didn't say anything but I will certainly post my experiences once we return. Anyone familiar with 507 Seabreeze Drive in Garden City? Any restaurants close by, stores, good neighborhood to walk in?

Maine
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Discount Coupons

Because we annually rent a house in Surfside/Garden City, I have created a google map marking various restaurants in the area. You can see my map here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Just so you can see how close these places are, I have added the 507 Seabreeze address to the map. You'll see it's halfway between the major cross streets of Melody Lane and Atlantic Avenue.

I am not familiar with your exact address, but I have always felt like it's all fine if you're east of 17 and not too close to 17. It looks like you should be fine. Too bad you were misled about the place being a duplex. But this is a quiet time, so it's very possible there won't even be anybody else in the other side.

Maine
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Discount Coupons

Sorry, I gave you the wrong link for my map. Here's the right one:

maps.google.com/maps/ms…

vermont
Level Contributor
60 posts
282 reviews