We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

Virginia
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

Anyone stayed here?

I want to book a room in the lowrise building........one of the reviewers said it was noisy.........but no one else said anything about it.......so i'm wondering if maybe they didn't stay in the lowrise building .

SO any personal reviews on the lowrise building would really be appreciated.

Thanks

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

Honestly, any building at the Holiday Inn at the Pavillion is going to be noisy because your right in front of the main strip where theres hundreds of people walking around and driving up and down the blvd until 2 or3 in the morning. So, if your looking for something quiet its not the place for you no matter what building.

Virginia
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

Does it seem safe around there?

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

In my personal opinion I don't think it would be to safe. Area you bringing children. Theres just things that happen down on that end of the beach that children shouldn't see. 16 and 17 year olds trying to get with each other, ppl trying to hook up, drinking, etc etc. Not the best choice if your coming down looking for a relaxing vacation. You'll be up most of the nights until the streets cleared out by the law.

Maryland
Level Contributor
3,005 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

This is probably the most crowded area of MB (primary areas). It's like everyone just sits there in this one spot and "cruise" and it's where the little arcades and where the Pavilion was so it was a hot spot. And I believe a pier is right there and I don't like staying anywhere near a pier.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

It certainly can be much louder on the lower floors and its located in a very busy area. I would stay elsewhere if it were me.

Virginia
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

Thanks!!

I'm glad i know.........i will have 4 kids with me,so it won't be the best after all.I'm now looking at sea crest..........

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
364 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

The Sea Crest is nice...they just remodeled and they have neat Kiddie pool.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

I stayed there in 2003, and we liked it and the location.

sccoast
8 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

I agree stay away from there. Not sure where you want to be but my sister came down in december and i got a look at the new dunes village resort. It was beautiful and had a great indoor water park for the kids and is really close to a stretch of beach with no hotels on it. It's around 50th ave N. in Myrtle beach.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Holiday Inn at the Pavillion

the sea crest is where we stayed in 2003.

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach