We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best buffet with crab legs??

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
raleigh, nc
1 post
Save Topic
best buffet with crab legs??

My husband wants desperately to go to a buffet with crab legs when we are in the N part of Myrtle beach in a couple of weeks - best all around buffet with crab legs for both husband and the kids?

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
892 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best buffet with crab legs??

I have heard that Crabby Mike's is a good buffet. Although, it is on the southern end of Myrtle Beach, almost in Surfside.

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
841 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best buffet with crab legs??

Giant Crab is a good one...we've eaten there 2 or 3 times.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best buffet with crab legs??

My vote is for Crabby Mikes Also. We love it.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
418 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best buffet with crab legs??

Original Benjamins would be my choice, partially because Crabby Mikes is in Surfside and would be far away from where you are staying but mostly because it is the best buffet in my opinion, tons of choices for even the pickiest eaters and the crab legs are included and to die for. :)

NJ
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best buffet with crab legs??

My vote is for Crabby mikes too! We love it there :)

US
Level Contributor
116 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best buffet with crab legs??

Whats the cost of the buffet these days?

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best buffet with crab legs??

Around $20-25 for adults at Crabby Mikes every year. Kids prices are on there website if you wan to google it.

ohio
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: best buffet with crab legs??

We ate at Capt. Georges last year and the boys loved the crab legs. They seemed to have a good variety of different things.

I think the cost was around $130 for the four of us - they want to go back there this year to eat.

Toronto
Level Contributor
352 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best buffet with crab legs??

Original Benjamin's on Restaurant Row.

The earlier you go, the more $$$ you can save using coupons from the myriad of books found in most hotels.

Price is about $26 for an adult.

We can spend two hours just eating crab legs. They're busy and replenish often so we get our $$$ worth!

Kevin

Toronto

10. Re: best buffet with crab legs??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 10:19