We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach photographers

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ohio
Level Contributor
193 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Beach photographers

I am thinking of having our families picture taken on the beach has anyone ever used a photographer at MB? Any suggestions of who to use and what the cost might be?

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach photographers

We LOVED Lisa Young. My son used her (and her 2 assistants for his beach wedding last August at the HIlton. The photos were incredible and she and her staff are wonderful. I have seen her portfolio and it's amazing. I don't know the cost for beach photos but I would definitely contact her and ask.

http://www.photoyoung.com/

Ashland, Ohio
Level Contributor
69 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach photographers

IF you stay at the Dayton House resort (great, great place for families) - very clean & near everything - on the North end of regular Myrtle, they have their own photographer. You get a free 5X7 and have no obligation to buy anything more. OF course they are so good, we always do. Make sure you sign up as soon as you check in though - he fills up quickly.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach photographers

For North Myrtle Beach, we were quite happy w/ Angela Fellenz Photography (on Sea Mountain Hwy).

4. Re: Beach photographers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 10:22