We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are the best arcades in Myrtle Beach?

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
currently Myrtle...
1 post
Save Topic
Where are the best arcades in Myrtle Beach?

We are currently on vacation in Myrtle Beach and my 10 year old is wanting to go to some cool arcades. Does anyone know where the best arcades are located? Thanks for your help!

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
851 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are the best arcades in Myrtle Beach?

We always liked the arcades downtown near the old Pavilion...the Gay Dolphin Arcade and Fun Plaza.

Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are the best arcades in Myrtle Beach?

One of the best arcades in Myrtle is at the Nascar Speedpark. Of course there are many "driving" games there, but they also have all of the other standard arcade games. And, there is no fee to go inside the arcade.

If you are in North Myrtle Beach, the OD Arcade on Ocean Drive (at the end of Main Street, on the beach) has indoor mini-golf along with the standard arcade games.

If you are in Myrtle Beach, then your best bet is the area around the old Pavilion. I believe there are two arcades there on what little boardwalk there is in MB. It is located on the oceanfront, around 9th Ave North.

If you are in Surfside or Garden City, I believe there are still small arcades at the end of the main streets.

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,961 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where are the best arcades in Myrtle Beach?

Saw two arcades while at Garden City. One on the pier and the other across street from it on Atlantic Ave next to Sam's Cprner.

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where are the best arcades in Myrtle Beach?

My family enjoys broadway louie's at broadway at the beach. Two story arcade. Very fun for adults and children

5. Re: Where are the best arcades in Myrtle Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 17:20
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations