We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 7-11

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
746 posts
336 reviews
Save Topic
July 7-11

Going to be staying in myrtle beach this week with my gf. Two 27 yr olds. Was in MB last year and stayed at A Summer Wind. Cool little budget hotel, def worth it for the location on the beach. Would like a similar type place, budget hotel, but would also like to get a balcony on the beach, which i think is do-able with planning and because its over a month away. So can people please recommend budget type hotels around $100 a night or less on the beach? Thanks in advance,

G Man

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
418 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July 7-11

Amonth away really isn't very far in advance to plan for July in Myrtle. At the hotel I used to work at which was one of the nicer ones we were nearly booked for July in February.

That being said you could check places like Sandcastle, Polynesian, South Seas. These places don't get good reviews but oceanfront rooms for $100 a night will be hard to come by in July.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
746 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July 7-11

Thanks for the tips. I got room last year for 100 a week before time so i know some can be had, but i know its not easy. Thats why i ask for expertise haha.

G

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,634 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: July 7-11

Cherry Tree Inn.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: July 7-11

Holiday Sands South or Tropical Seas

Gretna, Virginia
Level Contributor
230 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: July 7-11

Gazebo Inn, Twilight Surf, Southern Breeze, Sea Horn, Carnival Motor Inn

All are oceanfront with balconies.

Google the names, all have websites except the Sea Horn.

6. Re: July 7-11

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 22:15