We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounts information

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Strongsville, Ohio
Level Contributor
105 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Discounts information

Our family has been going to Myrtle Beach for years and we always do the same things, i.e. eat at Carolina Roadhouse, play par 3 golf, putt-putt of course and the beach. Does anyone know of discounts for par 3 golf AND anything else we should be doing but don't know about yet? I swear by tripadvisor, I wouldn't leave home without it. Thanks for the help.

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
841 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounts information

Pick up a bunch of those free tourist coupon books when you get there (Monster coupon book, Sunny Day Guide, Strand Magazine, etc)...they are full of coupons. In most cases you can go to the coupon websites and print coupons directly off the site so you don't even have to go looking through the books when you get there.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
85 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounts information

Have you been to one of the water parks? We went to Wild Water last year on a Sunday. They usally have a coupon in the Sun News that offers a great discount for Sundays. Also, one of the Dolphin cruises are pretty nice (about 2 hours). I actually liked the Sunset Cruise better (1 hour). I took the one out of Calabash last year, and I'm not sure if they still have that cruise. And I know it's a good 1.5 hours away, but Charleston is a great day trip.

3. Re: Discounts information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2008, 03:28
cougar
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discounts information

You can print the coupons from home....Yesterday July 1 I googled Myrtle Beach coupons and got tons of stuff!!!

5. Re: Discounts information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 14:21