We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 4th Fireworks!!

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,783 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
July 4th Fireworks!!

I was wandering where the best place to see fireworks on July 4th? I know Broadway at the Beach has them but do you know if they are any different than the ones they have every Tuesday or is there any where that's better?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July 4th Fireworks!!

Fireworks at the Pelican's games are really good.

Virginia
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: July 4th Fireworks!!

We'll be down on the 4th too. Where are the Pelican games located?

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,783 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: July 4th Fireworks!!

The pelicans are a minor league baseball team, there stadium is across from broadway at the beach. We have been at the braves game several times on the 4th and the fireworks were really good, I would think it's about the same there.

georgia
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: July 4th Fireworks!!

cherry grove pier is supposed to be the best

Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: July 4th Fireworks!!

Fireworks after the Pelicans games on both Friday the 4th, and Saturday the 5th. If you like baseball, a game at the Pelican's stadium is awesome!

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,783 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: July 4th Fireworks!!

Thanks we do love baseball but according to the schedule they are not in town that week at all.

7. Re: July 4th Fireworks!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 15:21