We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in MB

Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
587 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in MB

Will be in MB during labor day weekend with wife and our closest friends (all senior adults - 63). Guys will play golf on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon while wives visit outlet malls, etc.

Must eat at Carolina Roadhouse as it is one of our favorite. Also, thinking about Bonefish Grill or River City Cafe??????? Plan to walk around Broadway at Beach late Saturday afternoon-evening. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant at Broadway? How about Key West Grill. Also, what about the Comedy Cabana? Has been suggested we have brunch at House of Blues on Sunday morning??????????. Other ideas for older folks? Thanks.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,863 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in MB

I highly recommend Key west grill, it is a must each time we visit. My husband doesn't like seafood and I do so it provides a variety that makes us both happy. My fish is always great and the athmosphere is wonderful to. Last time we sat on the outside overlooking the water and it was very peacefull.

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
954 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in MB

We liked Liberty Steakhouse as well as Joe's Crab Shack...of course our favorite is Margaritaville.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
819 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do in MB

Well, I really cannot recommend Key West Grill. Been there twice the service was really slow. Plus, for what you pay vs. what you get and the quality is real poor in my opinion.

Liberty is really good if you desire a good steak. Crab House is also excellent if you fancy seafood. Another good place is Yamotos (sp?), which is a Japanese Hibachi where they cook in front of you. You can get steak, chicken, and shrimp over rice and vegetables.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
194 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do in MB

Bonefish grill is absolutely great. They are more expensive, but it is worth it, in my opinion.

How about Le Grand Cirque(I dont think I spelled it right) at the Palace theater at Broadway at the Beach?? Ive never been, but people tell me they enjoy it very much.

Margaritaville at Broadway is a good place you can eat at while you're there.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
293 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do in MB

Key West Grill is nice. We ate there around 9 pm on Tuesday and had a decent view of the fireworks minus the crowds. We also ate at Joes Crab Shack at Broadway and it was good. My husband got the crab bucket and he said it was good but for crab he prefers all you can eat kind, because although it was really tasty he could have used a little more. Crab just isn't that filling for a big guy, so he needs the all you can eat kind (LOL). We tried some place new this time called Martini's in North Myrtle Beach and it was totally awesome for a nice meal that is a little different. It is in a strip mall, which caused us to almost not go in, but we are glad we did. Nice adult atmosphere inside and the food is so good. We had a shrimp wrapped in procuitto for an appetizer, different than the typical bacon wrapped kind and nice change. My husband had lobster and filet mignon over angel hair pasta with fresh tomato, garlic and olive oil. It was totally awesome. I had Charleston Chicken, which was chicken breaded with parmesian bread crumbs and topped with shrimp and scallops. Amazing. We also love the comedy cabana. Last year we did the dolphin watch wave runner tour and that was very fun. Did not get a chance to do it this year, but I recommend it.

6. Re: Things to do in MB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations