We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Please.Palmetto Tower@Breakers or Grand Atlantic Ocean?

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help Please.Palmetto Tower@Breakers or Grand Atlantic Ocean?

I got a reservation for Palmetto Towers but Im not getting much info on it.I seen Grand Atlantic Ocean is about the same price and looks nicer but not sure.Help me please decide...

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Please.Palmetto Tower@Breakers or Grand Atlantic Ocean?

Grand Atlantic is over 1 and 1/2 years old so you can't go wrong staying there. I have had some family and friends that have stayed there and said thatt it was very nice.

I didn't know that Breakers had a Palmetto Tower. Do you mean the Paradise Tower? If that is what your talking about then I have read many good things about it on here.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Please.Palmetto Tower@Breakers or Grand Atlantic Ocean?

Says its the newly renovated Palmetto Tower.??

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Please.Palmetto Tower@Breakers or Grand Atlantic Ocean?

I've recently stayed here .. well i'd say in April. Just two months back. The rooms came out so well. I love the decour and the beds are amazingly comfortable. Its an amazing resort. I love it here. MY whole family does. Kids and all. I don't think you'll be dissapointed. :) i love the dj that plays outside during the summer.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help Please.Palmetto Tower@Breakers or Grand Atlantic Ocean?

Thank you so much for responding, I was getting worried..Do you have any pics of the rooms? What floor did you stay on?? And was it oceanfront??

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Help Please.Palmetto Tower@Breakers or Grand Atlantic Ocean?

no i'm sorry I do not have any pics of the rooms. But if you go onto the website www.breakers.com and click on accomodations ( sp) and its going to be either the J or the JE unit that your going to have if it is oceanfront. And yes I had oceanfront when I stayed. I can try to answer as many questions about it as you have. I just know that its a nice place and they did a wonderful job on the renovations. If you just have the J its two queens, fridge, micro, cofee maker, table two chairs, new flat screen tvs, and a bathroom. You also have your own balcony. Which is nice. The JE just has a little extra like a range top and a stove. But I really think you'll like it.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help Please.Palmetto Tower@Breakers or Grand Atlantic Ocean?

Where is the parking located for this tower??

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Help Please.Palmetto Tower@Breakers or Grand Atlantic Ocean?

Parking is a seven story parking deck across the street

8. Re: Help Please.Palmetto Tower@Breakers or Grand Atlantic Ocean?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 01:17