We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn at 1803 S. Ocean Blvd

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
columbus, oh
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Hampton Inn at 1803 S. Ocean Blvd

Has anyone stayed here recently? I had read they were doing construction at this hotel. I will be there from July 13-18th and need to see if I should change hotels due to noise. Also, is this hotel within walking distance to BATB? TIA!

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
763 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton Inn at 1803 S. Ocean Blvd

Do not know about the construction, but you are not in walking distance to BATB. BATB is located all the up on 21st Ave. North.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hampton Inn at 1803 S. Ocean Blvd

They are adding another tower to this hotel right next door. Ask for a room on the right middle to the right side of the building since the construction is being done on the left side.

3. Re: Hampton Inn at 1803 S. Ocean Blvd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach