We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carolina Opry seating

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
571 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Carolina Opry seating

I have an opportunity to purchase two tickets on Row 1 for "Good Vibrations". Is this actually too close to the stage being row 1? If so, please advise suggested row. Thanks. John

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,295 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carolina Opry seating

We have been anywhere from 1st row to midway in the balcony. My wife loves to be close and enjoyed the first row. I found it to be like sitting on the front row in a movie theater, and would actually prefer a few rows back. On the front row, you are much more likely to shake hands etc with the performers as they occasionally go down onto the floor.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carolina Opry seating

If it is free or discounted then take. If not then I agree with nanajayne and I say try for rows 3 - 5 in the middle of the middle section.

3. Re: Carolina Opry seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 15:20
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach