We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ants in rooms

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ants in rooms

hi all, i hope that someone might have the answer...I have heard that the hotel im staying at has ants in the rooms(coral beach resort)when telling someone else the story they said when they went there was alot of ants in their rooms..(not coral beach hotel different one)is ants common in myrtle beach..i am so nervous about our stay coming up at the coral beach...anyone please make me feel better...thanks

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ants in rooms

Haven't actually stayed at that particular resort, but have stayed in about a dozen others & have never had a problem with ants! Did you read the reviews on Coral Beach? There should be some mention of ants if it's a persistent problem.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
761 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ants in rooms

I did have an issue with Ants in my SUV one year because we had to park across the street in a dirt lot from the Beach Colony before they built the garage for the Dunes. Never knew why they set up shop in my truck since the floor was spotless and we did not eat anything in the SUV the whole trip down. In the five years staying at the Beach Colony, I have never seen one ant or bug in my room. Except for the ground floors, I cannot see how they would want to craw all the way up to say a 10th floor for some reason????

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ants in rooms

I've stayed at Coral Beach the over the last 10 years and we aint never had a ny bugs, let alone ants in our room.

4. Re: ants in rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 01:17