We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
richmond va
Level Contributor
760 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

I will be going to Little River in a couple of weeks and would like to find a clean inexpensive room for a couple of nights. I have looked on the internet and there isn't much of a choice.

My other option is to get a room close to Little River, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

We stayed at Holiday Inn-Little River last year for one night. Was very nice. Not high class but step above the old Red Roof Inn (new name now) just down the road.

Rates were pretty much same as other motels in area. We had a two room suite. That figured out to be cheaper than two seperate rooms.

Nice restaurant in the rear overlooking marina. Didn't have dinner there but the breakfast was great.

ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/myrlr…

webster,new york
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

I think there is a link to Little River Accomodations on the North Myrtle Beach website of Tripadvisor . I know there are a few hotels up there but not a whole lot . Cherry Grove and the Ocean Drive sections of NMB might be good choices as well to search out a hotel or motel .

richmond va
Level Contributor
760 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

Thanks, I will try both suggestions..

webster,new york
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

That link isn't there any more . Go to South Carolina destinations and select Little River . There's enough information to help you make a decision , have fun and good luck .

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

The Holiday Inn Express Little River is actually going to renovate and become more upscale, it offers a small restaurant and lounge overlooking Coquina Harbor. So the view is not too bad, there is not much else to look at in Little River. I can't say during the summer that I can call it inexpensive. There is a Sleep Inn just slightly north of the Holiday Inn on Hwy 17 and IMO its a decent place to stay and seems to always be busy, I live right around the corner from the SLEEP INN. Otherwise head slightly south into Cherry Grove on Hwy 17N, you have a Comfort Inn that is decent.

richmond va
Level Contributor
760 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

Thanks, someone suggested Cherry Grove, that sure is an option.

Little River, South...
Level Contributor
82 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

If you don't want any frills at all.....just a clean room, try the Mineola Motel on Highway 17. It's family run...nothing special at all, but very reasonable. We've stayed there while visiting folks who were renting our condo. We expected no frills and weren't disappointed.

Gerry

richmond va
Level Contributor
760 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

Thanks, I remember seeing that hotel when I was searching. I will have to go back and look at it again.

Thanks for the info...

9. Re: Hotels/Motels in Little River SC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 05:27