We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

Well... I called and got all the numbers today and have finally narrowed our trip down to 3 resorts, which I can get for just about the same amount of money and now I NEED YOUR HELP! For Labor Day, we (three moms and 3 daughters) are headed to Myrtle Beach to relax and celebrate my daughters 10th birthday and I can't decide between...

Breakers @ Paradise (3 bed.) oceanfront

Dunes Village Resort (2bd angle deluxe)

or

Brighton at Kingston Resort (booking through the resort) (2 bed. oceanview)

Anyway... I like that Breakers is so close to Broadway at the Beach, I like Dunes Village for the Waterpark for the 9 and 10 year old ladies and Brighton for the waterpark too. I also like the idea of getting to use all the other facilities at Kingston if we pick Brighton? I don't know what to choose! If you have any suggestions... I WOULD SOOOOO LOVE TO HEAR THEM!~

Thanks.

Joy

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

I would go for Breakers since it is Ocean Front.

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,068 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

Tell Kingston you want their best rate. Don't ever accept their published rates. Their numbers are down and they are anxious to fill rooms. Oceanview at Brighton has great views.

Maryland
Level Contributor
3,005 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

My first Choice would be Dunes Village but based on location and oceanfront room I would go with Breakers Paradise Towers. That is their best building and the location is wonderful. We have stayed in the Paradise Towers Building and loved it. The pools are good but not as good as Dunes Village but that's ok if you have direct oceanfront and walking distance to a few places to eat and a few minutes (5) to Broadway at the Beach. Dunes is newer and probably a little more new in the ammenities and furnishings.

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

I wouldn't think twice, go with Breakers at Paradise. Second choice would be Brighton and my third choice would be Dunes.

ohio
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

Brighton is the only one I know about but it is nice. We had an oceanview room with great views. It overlooked Splash Park. We had a nice view of the ocean and beach and to the left were trees and I think a water fountain from the lodge/villa section.

Enjoy.....

North Carolina
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

Thanks everyone! Your opionions are definately helping us make our decision! PLEASE... Keep them coming! :)

Wake Forest, NC
Level Contributor
920 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

Go with the Breakers....Great Location...Some pretty good bars and Rest. within walking distance and 1 mile to Broadway...Paradise Tower is very nice...

You won't be disappointed.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,648 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

Dunes Village is only 4 miles from Broadway At The Beach. Nice quiet area.

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

Def. go with the Breakers Paradise.

Great resort. Great pools.

Just an all around good resort in a great location.

New York
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Down to 3! Must book tomorrow! HELP!

I vote Breakers. Stayed there several times, can't beat the location!

Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach