We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best for babies

Kansas City
1 post
Save Topic
Best for babies

We will be vacationing in Myrtle Beach or North Myrtle Beach ... timeshare in May... Having not been before, which is better for quieter vacation? Does it matter? any particular area to avoid?

We will have 2 babies!

Lugoff, SC
Level Contributor
436 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best for babies

I would personally suggest Surfside or North Myrtle. I would look up the different attractions/ sites that you would like to see and then chose a close location based on that. If you are going near the beginning of May I wouldn't worry about the location; most kids will still be in school. All areas are great and special in their own way. None really to be avoided.

Calabash, North...
Level Contributor
332 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best for babies

Make sure you either bring or rent an umbrella. Have lots of baby suntan lotion with a good SPF. Look for hotels that have baby pools indoors. Almost all oceanfront hotels have indoor pools. We see families with infants on the beach all summer, so it can be done.

3. Re: Best for babies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 10:19