We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanted: OceanView Deluxe Hotel/Resort with In-Room Jacuzzi

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
75 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Wanted: OceanView Deluxe Hotel/Resort with In-Room Jacuzzi

I have spent the last 2 hours looking throughout this forum and this site for a recommended hotel that has an in-room jacuzzi. I'm running out of time, so I'm hoping someone here will be kind enough to help. I will be on a one day business trip (tomorrow!) that I, at this last minute, have decided to extend to a leisure weekend (that is, assuming I can find the right place to stay). I'm not a golfer, so I would prefer a place that caters to romance, with things to do within the resort or walking distance from the hotel. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
364 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanted: OceanView Deluxe Hotel/Resort with In-Room Jacuzzi

Hello.. Maybe take a look at the Anderson Ocean Club. It's a very nice resort in the middle of things. Also the Marriott Grande Dunes and Island Vista come to mind. Both resorts are upscale but there is not too much you can walk to.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
75 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanted: OceanView Deluxe Hotel/Resort with In-Room Jacuzzi

Thanks....I'm checking out the Anderson Ocean Club as I type this....so far, it looks like what I was looking for...will let you know how it turns out!

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanted: OceanView Deluxe Hotel/Resort with In-Room Jacuzzi

I know that Crown Reef and Holiday Sands South has them.

new jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wanted: OceanView Deluxe Hotel/Resort with In-Room Jacuzzi

The Caravelle Resort has some in room jacuzzi rooms and a great view

Toronto
Level Contributor
352 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wanted: OceanView Deluxe Hotel/Resort with In-Room Jacuzzi

We've stayed at Island Vista. Quiet area of the beach, great rooms with jacuzzi tubs. Worth the money and great upscale restaurant onsite with rocking chairs on porch overlooking the ocean.

Kevin

Toronto

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wanted: OceanView Deluxe Hotel/Resort with In-Room Jacuzzi

Sandy Beach Resort

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
75 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wanted: OceanView Deluxe Hotel/Resort with In-Room Jacuzzi

Thanks all for your wonderful suggestions. Neither the Anderson or the Island Vista had King rooms available, so I am loaded with the list and heading to Myrtle....I'll let you know what happened! Thanks again.

8. Re: Wanted: OceanView Deluxe Hotel/Resort with In-Room Jacuzzi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 11:26