We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

name of resort

indiana
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
name of resort

i've been doing the myrtlebeachsky tour , and google earth street view and cant seem to get a name of this resort. It is located about 2100 n ocean, one bulidng south of the sailfish building. the sign in front has a sailboat and the background of the sign is brown in color....i saw the boardwalk, dayton house, and then this resort that i cant figure out the name of...anyone know the names of the resorts along this stretch(ocean side) from the best western south...i've got dayton, boardwalk, and after that nothing until the breakers and camelot. obsesses with figuring out the one with the sailboat sign out front.

tazewell tn
Level Contributor
111 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: name of resort

I think it is Schooner Beach and Racquet Club. I'm not positive though. It is 2108 n ocean blvd.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: name of resort

Breakers???

wisconsin
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: name of resort

web search says it is Breakers Resort.

tazewell tn
Level Contributor
111 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: name of resort

I did the google earth as well and you can't see the sign at all but if you look at the building (if I have the right building) the sailboat toward the top of the building is the same as Schooner Beach and Racquet Club. Go to hotels.com and look their pictures, which were obviously taken when the place was much newer but it looks like the same building.

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: name of resort

Look at this website and see if it helps us. I do believe it is Schooner.

http://www.spmresorts.com/resorts/

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: name of resort

I do wish we had a site that listed all hotels from one end of the strip to the other. I may put my brain to work on that.

7. Re: name of resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach