We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new condo / north myrtle beach

kentucky
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
new condo / north myrtle beach

Last year there was a new condo that had opened (but was not completely ready) just north of Kingston Plantation (somewhere around the Cracker Barrel).

Can someone give me the name and any comments on this new property?

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,067 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new condo / north myrtle beach

Perhaps you're referring to North Beach Plantation?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g54359-i25-k257111…

kentucky
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new condo / north myrtle beach

I looked at this and I don't think that was it. This place was open last year - just not fully completed. I'm thinking maybe something with the word "blue" in it?

NC
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: new condo / north myrtle beach

North Beach Plantation is just a little north and behind Cracker Barrel.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: new condo / north myrtle beach

North Beach that resembles Atlantis in Bahamas probably won't be open until at least Fall. Can't think of anything else just north of Kingston that was newly opened last year. Not many new condo's have opened in past year

asheville, north...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: new condo / north myrtle beach

North Beach will be opening early this summer. As an owner, we will be closing on our unit within 30 days and will have our unit furnished by early May. Check out our website www.northbeach1016.com for photos taken in late Feb. You can also look on www.oceaninvestments.com and click on North Beach Plantation - view current construction, to see some of the latest photos and info about the development.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: new condo / north myrtle beach

Well that is news to us here on the beach, as all we have heard is North Beach won't be renting until maybe Fall.

asheville, north...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: new condo / north myrtle beach

Have you visited the property since you are just 15 minutes or so up the road? The building near Hwy. 17 just behind the Cracker Barrel is the Plantation House which includes Guest Registration, the Cinzia Spa and the Fitness Center as well as the sales office for Scalise Realty. Our agent is moving into this building within a week or so. The Towers and Pool Complex are complete and have received their C/O. The property between the towers and the Plantation House is property to be developed with single family homes, and the Exchange which will house retail space and lofts. This property will be developed in the future. They do have contracts on several homes.

8. Re: new condo / north myrtle beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach