We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall bike week

Maryland
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fall bike week

I just booked a vacation and now find out it is fall bike week. Is the fall week typically busy? Is the activity confined to an area, or is over the entire resort area?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fall bike week

Fall bike week is normally tame, and this year will be lighter than previous years.

Boston
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fall bike week

What weekend is it? Thanks

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fall bike week

The fall bike rally this year is Sept 30th thruogh October 3rd.

And yes, it is much tamer. In fact, given what happened to the spring bike rally it may be "very" tame.

However, even if it does come off as scheduled the fall rally is usually much tamer than the one in the spring. IMHO, don't sweat it. Especially this year.

Come, relax and enjoy!

Maryland
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Fall bike week

This year I think it is the 3rd - 7th.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fall bike week

No, it is as previously stated 9/30-10/3.

lightningcustoms.com/myrtlebeachfallrally.ht…

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fall bike week

Atlantic Beach recently indicated they were also considering a Fall Bike Rally this year. No dates yet.

www.thesunnews.com/575/story/925677.html

Maryland
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Fall bike week

Thanks for setting me straight...you are right. Somewhere I saw the date but it was for 2012! Not sure how I confused that.

8. Re: Fall bike week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2009, 07:20