We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of July Fireworks

columbus
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
4th of July Fireworks

Any ideas on who/where the bigger fireworks shows are going to be this weekend?

Will Barefoot and Broadway put on a Sat. show instead of or in addition to their typical Monday and Tuesday?

Nanuet, New York
Level Contributor
162 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of July Fireworks

broadwayatthebeach.com//events/calendar.php…

bflanding.com/events/july-4th-fireworks-spec…

did you even try looking before asking the question?

columbus
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th of July Fireworks

I was hoping that someone would have info on other local shows.

But since you've gone out of your way to respond, will you swing by and pick me up so I don't have to drive?

Nanuet, New York
Level Contributor
162 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4th of July Fireworks

i personally would try one of the shows down by the ocean. My mom ussually just goes down by the water and finds a spot. Georgetown should be nice with its History and location. check this out and have fun:

tripsmarter.com/myrtlebeach/…july4.htm

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,863 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4th of July Fireworks

We were there last year for the 4th and had a great time at Broadway. We had dinner at key west grill and asked to sit outside and the fireworks were done right outside there. We stayed at our table and just had drinks while we watched them. We tried to find somewhere along the beach too but cherry grove was the only one we found and we didn't want to drive that far.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
106 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4th of July Fireworks

They have a good show off of 2nd ave pier.

6. Re: 4th of July Fireworks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations