We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
403 reviews
Save Topic
Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

Now through July 26th Freestyle Music Park is running their "Everyday is the 4th of July Special". You get admission for 2 for $17.76 when you enter the park before 4pm. After 4PM admission is $17.76 per person. Rumor is they will also be offering a picnic special- Throughout the day, the Park will also offer a picnic for four for $17.76 at the Big Q Smokehouse. The picnic pack consists of four Nathan’s hot dogs, four Pepsi fountain drinks and a choice of four sides.

They seem to finally be getting the idea that their admission is too expensive. Unlike the previous operators they seem to be willing to face the facts and do something about it. This is a great deal!

Scroll down to the bottom of the ticket prices to see the special rates. http://www.freestylemusicpark.com/

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

Thanks for the great tip!

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

Thanks for the info....too bad I'll miss the event cause we're visiting in November...as a 'Free Style' person, I sure appreciate the freestyle music..:)

Chesapeake, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

hope something works for them because it's not even someplace we consider going. If the family just wants to do something fun then there are cheaper things to do, or we jsut go else where on a vacation if we are wanting to do parks with rides.

Good for them hope it works

Hilltown...
Level Contributor
2,755 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

Thanks! We are leaving for MB tonight for a week's vacation and we were not going to go to Freestyle but now I think we will.

Less than $10/person is a great deal - we paid that to ride one roller coaster in Las Vegas.

Thanks again.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

Bump

jc tenn
Level Contributor
551 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

Great deal - thank you! We're leaving in four days :)

KC

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

bump- again

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
299 posts
355 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

I hope they run a similiar deal at the end of August when we go... :)

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
896 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

I am hoping they have this deal in August when we go, too. We really want to at least check the place out, but don't think we will spend all day there. I am hoping they have an after 5pm special still so that we can see the fireworks at night.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Freestyle Music Park- Everyday is the 4th of July special!

I'm betting a similar if not better deal will be available now through the off-season.