We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Myrtle Beach deals

New Jersey
Level Contributor
97 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Myrtle Beach deals

Hi! I am looking to visit Myrtle Beach the second week in August. I am short on cash this year and looking for a hotel that offers good deals. So far the best deals I found is at the Sea Mist. Is the Sea Mist a nice place? Does anyone have any other hotel suggestions? Thanks in advance foy your help! :)

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Myrtle Beach deals

The Sea Mist gets mixed reviews, as do many of the hotels/resorts. I would read them first to see if there are any major complaints that are recurring. The grounds & pools usually get better remarks than the rooms.

Another place nearby is the Sea Crest. It's recently been updated & has always been a good value for the money.

Much further north is The Caribbean. It's a personal favorite of mine, but might be a little more expensive.

Don't rely on the website only for deals. Call the resorts direct & ask for any discounts or manager's specials that might be available.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,769 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Myrtle Beach deals

I don't know what your budget is but you might want to check out monetray bay suites, they are offering a 25% off right now and they offer free breakfast which will help. It is very nice, we just returned from our 3rd trip there. It is in a very nice area too.

www.monetraybaysuites.com

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,769 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Myrtle Beach deals

sorry i spelled it wrong try this link:

http://www.montereybaysuites.com/

Monroe, North...
Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Myrtle Beach deals

The Breakers is also having some really good deals for August and September. It is a really nice hotel.

5. Re: Myrtle Beach deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 06:16