We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The 3 C's

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
110 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
The 3 C's

Thought for a while we were going to have to cancel our vacation but everything is back on track so now I'm back to deciding where and how long.

Our vacation is Sept 4 -13, have never been to Myrtle Beach so we know nothing about the area.

Think these are the last 3 I'm looking at

Caribbean

Compass Cove

Coral Beach

Comments, suggestions on the above resorts.

2 adults & 2 1/2 yr old, planning on going to Brookgreen, Broadway on Beach, Dixie Stampede and putt putt other than that who knows.

Thanks!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,627 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The 3 C's

Caribbean,best location in my opinion.Very good pool area and located next door to Sea Captains House restaurant.Been in the North tower and it has fantastic views from the higher floors.

Go to Hooks or Dragons Lair for putt-putt. Its $9 per adult for most all.

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The 3 C's

I would suggest Compass Cove with has a great kid's pool plus numerous indoor and out pools. Plus hot tubs, sauna and steam room.

There's a Tiki Bar, Sports Bar, and restaurant onsite. Damon's on the beach is in walking distance.

Of the three buildings at Compass Cove, I would suggest the Pinnacle because it has been recently remodeled.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The 3 C's

My vote would be for the Caribbean. It's one of my favorites & it's in a great location.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
110 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The 3 C's

Caribbean only has a room in the Jamaican building or a 2 bedroom conda in Chelsea building.

Compass Cove has Pinnacle Oceanfront Suite available.

Havent checked Coral Beach or anywhere else yet.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The 3 C's

Keep in mind that the Jamaican building is very old & some people hate staying in that type of place. There isn't anything wrong with it IMO, but you should be aware of what you are booking.

We've only been in one of the Chelsea condos & it was very nice, but it is across the street.

If either of those scenario's doesn't bother you, you would still have access to all of the Caribbean's amenities.

Even though the Caribban is my personal fav, I think the other two are nice resorts also.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The 3 C's

Coral Beach is nice and clean. we have stayed there many times. It is older but weel maintained. They have all of the amenities to keep the two years old and adults entertained.

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The 3 C's

This website ranks the 3 c's as follows:

16 - Caribbean

19 - Coral beach

25 - Compass Cove

If this is of any help?

8. Re: The 3 C's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach