We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Weather

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
466 posts
1 review
Save Topic
October Weather

I am planning a GIRLS ONLY trip to MB in mid October. What is the weather like at that time? Will it be too cold to lay on the beach

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October Weather

AVERAGE Oct. temp is low to mid 70s. Water is low 60s. Pleasant to lay on beach provided you can be sheltered from the wind if necessary. I take another umbrella and wedge it on it's side like a beach cabana to break the wind when necessary.

Calabash, North...
Level Contributor
332 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October Weather

Weather is great down here unless a tropical storm or remnants of a hurricane are here.

usa
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October Weather

Probably my favorite time of the year. When school starts back, we locals like to think we have reclaimed our beach. LOL. Weather us usually nice in October. Even if you do not lay out, it is a great time to come.

ohio
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: October Weather

am planning trip to myrtle beach on october 8th is it still warm there. I'm just wondreing how to dress

usa
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October Weather

This past week has been really hot. Average temperatures were in the mid 90's. I would suggest daytime apparal to be short sleeves, t shirts, and shorts, but the evenings will be cooler in October.

Best advice is to go to Weather.com and check the average temp for October for Myrtle Beach.

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: October Weather

The average high and low for MB on October 8th is 79 and 55. So bring the swim suits and shorts.

7. Re: October Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2010, 05:17