We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
Level Contributor
183 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

If you've been to the Marshwalk please tell me your favorite restaurant there. We are looking for a fun laid back environment with good music, great food and adult beverages! ; )

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

Oh my...the choices are endless! You can try Divine's, Bovine's, Drunken Jack's and also Captain Dave's Dockside. They are all amazing and have lots of great fresh seafood!

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,433 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

The best part of the MarshWalk is that you can stroll along all of the bars and restaurants while enjoying your beverage of choice, and sample the music and action at all of them. For really good food (a little pricier) we prefer Divines or Wahoo's, then after dinner head down to Dead Dog Saloon for the music and a more laid back environment. Dead Dog also has good meals and sandwiches, but a step down from the more upscale Divine's. If you have kids along, CreekRatz is a also good stop.

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
3,684 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

There's something about Bovine's....the smell of wood-fired pizza, the view of the marsh (quieter end), etc.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
227 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

I'm excited that someone picked Bovine's - I think I want to try them this year. From what I can see - the menu looks varied, the prices look reasonable. We are limited by $$$ to how often we can eat out & we want to make careful choices. This place looks like it will have something for everyone in the family.

Camden, New York
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

We ate at Bovines 2 years ago and the Ribeye melted in our mouths. They also ahd a nice view of the inlet and marsh.

hartsville, sc
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

We love Wahoo's. At least have an adult beverage. You will love the tikki bar and tropical atmosphere. Food is great also.

hartsville, sc
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

We love Wahoo's. At least have an adult beverage. You will love the tikki bar and tropical atmosphere. Food is great also.

Silver Spring, MD
Level Contributor
184 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

We love the Marsh Walk so much we hit it a few times, both day and night. If you are ever looking for what I consider THE BEST EVER steak and cheese sandwhich go to the Dead Dog Saloon. It's a fun place to drink and eat casual. We like Drunkin' Jacks and Creek Ratz for fried stuff.

9. Re: Marshwalk in Murrell's Inlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach