We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip this week... in Myrtle Beach..

VA
2 posts
Save Topic
Trip this week... in Myrtle Beach..

I have 2 year old kid ..and how good of an idea is to come to MB this week?

I love beach... not sure if it is too cold to walk?

Are there any activities available for family? me+my wife+kid+mother in law

Inputs are appreciated.

nc
Level Contributor
211 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip this week... in Myrtle Beach..

Check out Ripleys Aquariam, Alligator adventure, and Palace Theater. They are all great attractions for the child and the adults. Also check out Dixie Stampede.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip this week... in Myrtle Beach..

Temps in the 60's are very comfortable for a walk on the beach unless it's windy, then it can be chilly. When checking weather forecast, don't just check for temps and rain, check for wind as well. Young children can tolerate not ideal conditions at the beach. Our kids, even at that age, played in the sand and even the edge of the water for hours.

3. Re: Trip this week... in Myrtle Beach..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach