We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

food at the Crocodile Rocks?

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
food at the Crocodile Rocks?

www.fantasticclubs.com/crocodilerocks.cfm

I am planning a trip there next week and found this website. Anyone know if it's as fun as it looks? How's the food?

thanks!

Toronto
Level Contributor
352 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: food at the Crocodile Rocks?

It's a great night out and crowds really get into it. If you go on a night when a lot of college kids are there, the dueling pianists play school fight songs and it gets crazy. They have an amazing repertoire and have even played some lesser known songs out of Canada for our group when we've been there. You will not be disappointed. Never had food there as we always go later.

Kevin

Toronto

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
19 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: food at the Crocodile Rocks?

Hahaha I never even knew they had food. We usually go late and even in the "off season" they can have a crowd. The more people the more fun it is...go after dinner kick back and enjoy. If you like to people watch it is a great place...

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: food at the Crocodile Rocks?

Being the resident expert on CR they have a small menu. They do have great chicken fingers, fries, wings, few sandwiches. You won't starve. It is a small kitchen so either order early or be in no hurry if you wait to later in the evening. MY MOST FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN MB

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
87 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: food at the Crocodile Rocks?

I love croc rocks!! Eat at Ron Jons over the waterway bridge and then hit CR. It is great and they will play anything!! $20 means your song is next BTW. If you get there early they need request and you can usually get them to play your song for only $1. Do not leave the bar until you have heard the pussycat song. Request it - they will play it sometime during the night.

new jersey
Level Contributor
151 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: food at the Crocodile Rocks?

Is this a place you can bring the kids???

North Carolina
Level Contributor
183 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: food at the Crocodile Rocks?

I would not bring the kids. It is a "bar" atmosphere and I feel it's more for college-age and UP.

7. Re: food at the Crocodile Rocks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2010, 05:17