We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gentlemans clubs

woking
Level Contributor
50 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
gentlemans clubs

of to myrtle beach in 2 weeks can anyone recomend somewhere safe for 16 men

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gentlemans clubs

Myrtle Beach Golf Desk run by Brian Noblin has a forum with a special section devoted just to gentlemens clubs.

Heresay has it that The Masters is the top of the line in the area.

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: gentlemans clubs

Masters Club is the most popular and probably the most well known and safe to goto. There are several others in the area but there kind of seedy and run down.

South Shields...
Level Contributor
723 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gentlemans clubs

i have not been to a gentlemans club in mb but i have been to one near where i live,

i have to say it was very disappointing there where no gentlemen there and to add insult to injury most of the ladies were practicly naked ;)

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,372 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: gentlemans clubs

same here.......

well, there was ONE "gentleman" in the bathroom....he had all these oils & scented candles & stuff for sale & it was real dark in there with just the candles for light.....very creepy.

And the naked gals, it seemed they were practing for a job at the fire department...trying to learn how to slide down these poles....pretty pathetic at it too....I thought "ladies, how hard can it be? Just let gravity assist you..." but most of them were so uncoordinated, they kept getting all tangled up on the pole, hanging upside down, etc.

I'll give 'em one thing....they didn't get discouraged....kept right on trying, but heaven help you if your house is on fire & you have to count on one of these gals getting down the pole quickly.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
87 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: gentlemans clubs

The Masters - hands down. Next question.

north myrtle beach...
Level Contributor
124 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: gentlemans clubs

Never been to one in Myrtle Beach but they have a lot to offer. Masters , Doll house and many more. I am sure you will not be bored. But one thing for sure be safe get a taxi, do not drink and drive, have several sober drivers if you do drive. Good luck and have fun.

Wake Forest, NC
Level Contributor
919 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: gentlemans clubs

Beach Lover has some great advice....MB cops are everywhere and they do not BS around....get a taxi!!!

8. Re: gentlemans clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach