We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Bedroom @ Carribbean Resort

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
Level Contributor
196 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
2 Bedroom @ Carribbean Resort

We are attempting to plan a week in August in Myrtle Beach. We need a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom unit for 2 adults, 1 teenager, 1 child.

The Caribbean Resort/Cayman Bldg has an Angled Oceanfront room @ $289/night and an Oceanfront room @ $319/night. I'm not sure what the difference is other than the view, so is it worth paying the extra money?

This is our 1st trip to MB. The property is rated #9, so I'm assuming this is a good choice -- we are beach/pool lovers. Is this a "good" location for 1st timers?

Chesapeake, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Bedroom @ Carribbean Resort

You have picked a great hotel with a great location!! It is the last high rise on N Ocean Blvd before a residential area. It is only 5-10 mins (depending on what time of day you go) to Broadway at the Beach (BATB) and many other area attractions. There are several places within walking distance. Amenities are very nice.

As far as the Angled OF room should be great esp if it is on the north side of the building (you would have nothing to block your view) Just make a quick call and ask if they can tell you just to ease your mind. You wont be disappointed in the Caribbean.

Good luck

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Bedroom @ Carribbean Resort

Personally, it's worth it to me to get ocean front, you can just never be sure about an angle view. If it's near the front of the building then you will probably be looking mostly at the ocean but if your middle to the back of the building then your only going to be seeing the building beside you or a parking lot. I just love walking out onto the balcony and seeing nothing but ocean.

3. Re: 2 Bedroom @ Carribbean Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 06:37
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach