We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for great casual seafood place with kids menu

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
160 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for great casual seafood place with kids menu

I've been looking around at all the great suggestions for restaurants. I'm the only one in my family that loves seafood. I'm looking for a restaurant that has fabulous, fresh seafood, but has other options for my non-fish-eating husband and children that is relaxed and not stuffy or formal.

Anything come to mind? I was thinking of going to Murrell's Inlet for this but need a little guidance.

Thanks!

Kingsport, TN
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for great casual seafood place with kids menu

A lot of the buffets have all sorts of meats, but they are pricey and of course are not stuffy

Cape Girardeau...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for great casual seafood place with kids menu

Bubbas in Surfside (across the street from the pier) is very casual. Most of their seafood is fried, but the peel and eat shrimp is excellent. I believe they are from the restaurant group that runs River City cafe.

Mentioned in this post
River City Cafe
River City Cafe
2,657 Reviews
Myrtle Beach, SC
Surfside Beach
Surfside Beach
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for great casual seafood place with kids menu

We like Bimini's on Lake Arrowhead Road (near Kingston Plantation). Opposite Kroger's just one block east of US-17. Very reasonable prices, good selection, very fresh food.

Mentioned in this post
Kingston
Kingston
Ontario, Canada
charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,976 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for great casual seafood place with kids menu

More to the north end of Strand. New location in Restuarant Row. Other two on up in North Myrtle. The most laid back one is Sea Mountain in Cherry Grove but is also the farthest north of all locations. http://www.duffyst.com/Home_Page.php

Menu shows steaks, ribs and chicken. Not seeing it on web site but kids meals used to be served on frisbies.....

Mentioned in this post
North Myrtle Beach
North Myrtle Beach
Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
4,037 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for great casual seafood place with kids menu

Lee's Inlet Kitchen has great steaks in addition to their seafood offering. They also have a childrens menu offering mostly seafood but they do have chicken fingers.

Mentioned in this post
Lee's Inlet Kitchen
Lee's Inlet Kitchen
754 Reviews
Murrells Inlet, SC
Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
10,397 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for great casual seafood place with kids menu

Duffys Seafood Shack on Sea Mtn Hwy in North Myrtle gets my vote!!

Mentioned in this post
North Myrtle Beach
North Myrtle Beach
North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,869 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for great casual seafood place with kids menu

Duffy's used to be our favorite seafood restaurant in North Myrtle. The last few visits have been a bit of a disappointment (service and food), but still decent. Usually always get a variety of seafood, but daughter decided to get ribs on last visit....not good.

Mentioned in this post
North Myrtle Beach
North Myrtle Beach
8. Re: Looking for great casual seafood place with kids menu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach