We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calabash NC restaurants

Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
591 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Calabash NC restaurants

I get mixed reviews from Tripadvisor for all Calabash seafood restaurants. Can someone offer suggestion based on recent visit. Thanks. John

Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
Level Contributor
590 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calabash NC restaurants

Ella's. hands down.

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Calabash NC restaurants

Seafood Hut.

Clemmons, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina, Winston Salem
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Calabash NC restaurants

There are four Calabash restaurants I recommend--the aforementioned Seafood Hut and Ella's, as well as Dockside and Beck's. These restaurants are owned by family members of the sisters that started it all back in the 1930's. They've been doing seafood a long time, and they know how to do it right.

There are many other restaurants at Calabash, and I'm sure most all of them are good. But I always stick with one of the above. Unless you go at an off hour, the Seafood Hut will be crowded because it's very small. Dockside is next to the water, so you have better views. Ella's and Beck's are always excellent. Take your pick!

Clemmons, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina, Winston Salem
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Calabash NC restaurants

duplicate post

Edited: 11 July 2010, 05:22
5. Re: Calabash NC restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2011, 06:17