We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent Summer Golf

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,627 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Recent Summer Golf

Played Tigers Eye.Lions Paw and Leopards Chase for $117.Only stipulation was you had to play all 3 within the same week.Tigers Eye and Leopards Chase were great and Lions Paw sucked.The greens at Lions Paw are awful and rough is too punishing.Still a gret deal as T.I. and L.C. are both over $130 in peak season.Shot 79 at Tigers Eye and followed that up with a 109 at Lions.Hows that for consistency.Finished up with a 95 at Leopards.Back nine at Leopards is a great lay-out and seems like each hole gets better with the 18th being the waterfall green.

Heres some other deals right out of the Sun News that anyone can get.

Glen Dornach- $40 aerification special( 2nd week)

Heather Glen $55 Shaftsbury $50

Water Way Hills & Aberdeen $44 each

Heres one I highly recommend.

Three rounds of golf with buffet breakfast,cart,lunch and 2 draft beers at any of the Legends courses (except TPC) for $135.Heard they did not want to lay off any of their staff during the normally slow summer so they deciced to increase volume of play with this fantastic deal.Using a locals card I was able to play Heathland for $31 with above meal extras.Loved the course and shot 91.

Wiicked Stick and River Oaks $40 includes a dozen golf balls.

Pearl- $50 and sleeve of balls.

Carolina Shores- Play all day for $37 and free lunch.

Heron Point-$25

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recent Summer Golf

Hey TonyMik did you play from the ladies tee at Tigers Eye to shoot 79?

Thanks for the update on Golfing in Myrtle!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,627 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recent Summer Golf

Your just pissed I beat your 80 at Hawaiin Rumble.Oh by the way my son had Dustin Johnson play thru him at The Dunes Club a week after the U.S.Open.

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recent Summer Golf

I could have broken 80 too, if that darn volcano didn't start rumbling!

PS Once played with Jason Gore in Arizona at the Arthur Pack Desert Golf Club. Damn they play a different game then we do!

4. Re: Recent Summer Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach