We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

New Jersey
3 posts
Save Topic
Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

Has anyone has great pancakes anywhere? .

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,972 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

Not sure about the pancakes but we have had good breakfasts at:

Hoskins on Main Street, Ocean Drive

TarBaby's on Sea Mountain in Cherry Grove.

And Atlantis on Ocean Blvd across street from Towers on the Grove.

Have heard good things about Golden Griddle on Main Street but haven't made it there.......Yet

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

We like the Plantation Pancake House and Golden Griddle, I prefer the Golden Griddle. Plus there's a 15% discount coupon in the Monster Book for the Golden Griddle.

Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
Level Contributor
577 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

We always eat at Stacks on Hwy 17 at Main St in NMB on the way out. Its always crowded and delicious.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
85 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

If you want a great breakfast bar, try Mama Jean's. Go across the Inland Waterway bridge and take the first exit. It's right beside of the exit ramp, on the right. It's only on Saturday and Sundays, and the quality is first rate. www.mamajeans.net

Old Bridge
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

I havent even been to MB yet.. I am going at the end of Sept.. but the reason I am chiming in here is because I see they have a Cracker Barrel in NORTH Myrtle Beach, and it has gotten great reviews...

No matter where I go, when I see a Cracker Barrel, I stop.. I have been to multiple Cracker Barrels in 3 states, and every time, the pancakes were OUT OF THIS WORLD, as was all of the other food....

So, after reading so many bad posts about buffets, etc., we will DEFINITELY be hitting up the Cracker Barrel in North MB.

Although, another poster wrote about a breakfast buffet called Mama Jeans? sounds awesome, and I would have gladly checked that out, but the website says they only have the breakfast buffet on Saturdays and Sundays.. Bummer, because we wont be getting to MB until Sunday evening, then leaving that following Friday, so it looks like we will not be in town for the buffet there...

Edited: 31 August 2010, 15:08
jeff city, mo
Level Contributor
161 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

Stacks on 17.. Delicious banana pecan pancakes..

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

If you like breakfast buffets, Tarbaby's is a popular spot (can order off the menu as well). Atlantis Pancakes is not a buffet, but a good breakfast. Both in Cherry Grove section.

Greenville, SC
Level Contributor
142 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

The House of Blues has a great Sunday breakfast buffet. A bit pricey but in my opinion well worth it. Enjoy...

Ontario
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

We had breakfast this past March at Golden Griddle on Main Street in North Myrtle Beach and it was great.

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Who has the best breakfast and pancakes in North Myrtle beac

I just came back from MB on Monday. We've always eaten at Cracker Barrell and decided to venture out to Stacks..which was great. We just happened to go at the right time and always got seated. Service was good. It was about $5.00 more than Cracker Barrell. I just love the hot individual syrup at Cracker Barrel. We were going to try Waffle House, but it wasn't there, we did find it later in the week a bit further than our hotel.

Definitey try both Cracker Barrel and Hot Stacks.