We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Dishes??

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
3 posts
Save Topic
Best Dishes??

Ok we have decided on which restaurants we are going to eat at. Just wanted to see what everyones favorite dishes were at each place. We have decide to eat at:

Bovine's

Carolina Roadhouse

Margaritaville

Nibil's At Surfside Pier

Drunken Jack's

So many choices at each place!!!!! Help?!?!

Annapolis, MD
Level Contributor
711 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Dishes??

Carolina Roadhouse: The Shrimp Evil Jungle Prince shrimp and Prime Rib are both excellent, but the Prime Rib is our repeat entree. Croissants with honey butter are a great (but filling) appetizer.

Margaritaville: Never found too much on the "wow factor", but I go for the ambiance. Nachos are above average, coupled with a landshark beer topped off w/tequila puts you in the Buffett-mood !

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Dishes??

Don't know about the best dishes, but you've picked great places! 4 of the 5 are favorites of mine.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Dishes??

Carolina Roadhouse- Dont miss the Baked Potato soup.

Drunkin Jacks- Grouper Royalle ( $32)

but the Banana Mandarin Grouper at Divine Fish House is one of my favorites.

Indian Land, SC
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Dishes??

Good choices. Haven't had anything bad at any of them.

5. Re: Best Dishes??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2011, 06:21