We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One week of golf in April 2011

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gatineau, Quebec
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
One week of golf in April 2011

I have never been to Myrtle Beach and I would like recommendations for lodging and golf for a one week stay in April 2011.

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: One week of golf in April 2011

Any Resort would be happy to set up a Golf Package for you. I prefer Breakers Resort. They have all different type of room set ups to accommodate the smallest to the largest groups. They take care of everything. They set up your tee times on over 90 area courses. Can't really go wrong. Plus, there breakfast they include is delish. There are a lot of good deals out there. I prefer the Prime Time Packages, they normally give you a round or two for free

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,613 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One week of golf in April 2011

Breakers or Carribean.

Toronto
Level Contributor
285 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One week of golf in April 2011

Brian at Golfdesk.com has always done a great job arranging lodging and golf for me. Very knowledgeable and able to tailor trips according to your golf abilities and lodging preferences

Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One week of golf in April 2011

It really depends what your needs and likes are as well as how much you are looking to spend. There are some great resorts to stay in and there are more basic resorts as well. In MB there truly is something for everyone

5. Re: One week of golf in April 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2011, 06:18