We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MB without kids.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
466 posts
1 review
Save Topic
MB without kids.

I am soooo excited!!! I am gonna be able to take a vacation to MB in October with no kids. It was supposed to be a "Girls Only" vacation. But, it's gonna end up just being my aunt and I. I am wondering if anybody has any ideas of things to do without kids. We are middle-aged women and we love our beer. We go to Bummz for karaoke night when we are there. We really enjoy that bar. We go to the comedy cabana too. I plan on doing those things, the Carolina Improv., maybe Bingo. Does anybody have ideas for things to do that I have not thought of. We like bars but not trendy 21 something dance clubs. Any good bars for middle-aged women?

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MB without kids.

Crocidile Rocks are BATB is a good place. The Grand 14 at the Market Commons is new theatre with leather stadium seating. Maybe check out the House of Blues for a show?

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MB without kids.

Head up to North Myrtle Beach and check out the beach music clubs and see the old, authentic Myrtle Beach at its best - Fat Harold's, Ducks, HOTO's, etc. Typically middle-aged crowds with a few youngun's thrown in the mix. If you're lucky, you'll get to witness some of the great shaggers that hang out there. 2001 Nightclub can also be a good place. Really several clubs in one location, some catering to the 20's set, some to the older crowds. http://www.2001nightclub.com/

3. Re: MB without kids.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2011, 06:21