We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo's next to Bay Watch

Fulton, MS
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
Condo's next to Bay Watch

Does anyone know the name of the Condo's right next door to Bay Watch? Thanks

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
819 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo's next to Bay Watch

I know what you are talking about and here is what I found via Google Maps and streetview. This is heading North from the Bay Watch.

Bay Watch

North Shore Realty (small building next door)

Seascape

The P_______ (can't read the name)

Crescent Towers II

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo's next to Bay Watch

Pinnacle

Crescent Towers I

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Condo's next to Bay Watch

BayWatch 2701 S. OB

Crescent I 2609 S. OB

Crescent II 2501 S. OB

Pinnacle 2507 S. OB

Edited: 16 October 2010, 19:28
Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condo's next to Bay Watch

Actually, the next building past Crescent Towers I is Seascape, not Crescent II. Seascape's address is 2601 S. Ocean Blvd. It's a 3-story lowrise building with elevator, ocean front pool and jacuzzi. Pinnacle is the next building past Seascape and Crescent II is past Pinnacle.

Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Condo's next to Bay Watch

Actually, the next building past Crescent Towers I is Seascape, not Crescent II. Seascape's address is 2601 S. Ocean Blvd. It's a 3-story lowrise building with elevator, ocean front pool and jacuzzi. Pinnacle is the next building past Seascape and Crescent II is past Pinnacle.

6. Re: Condo's next to Bay Watch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2012, 10:29