We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't feel safe!

MASS.
Level Contributor
10 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Don't feel safe!

I have used them several times now and just don't feel safe on these planes. the rides are always bumpy, the landings so hard i'm surprised the landing gear has not broken off. I fly Worcester, MA to FL and return.

No more, I would rather pay a little extra for that safe feeling. I have a bad feeling about this airline!

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,989 posts
411 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Don't feel safe!

What airline?

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Don't feel safe!

Think they are referring to Myrtle Beach Direct Air. They posted about previously.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Don't feel safe!

I flew Direct Air from Worcester and felt completely safe. Worcester has a short runway, so they have to brake hard. I always flew out of Worcester when the other airlines were there years ago and it was the same thing.

4. Re: Don't feel safe!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2011, 06:33