We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Resorts with lodging

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
571 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Golf Resorts with lodging

Looking for very nice lodging within golf resort in MB area. Any suggestions? Need 1 or 2 bedroom unit. prefer something upscale. Thanks.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
85 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Resorts with lodging

I haven't stayed there, but I have a co-worker that has stayed at the Legends Resort several times, and he really liked it. They have been offering some great deals on golf. We went at Thanksgiving (2010), and we played at the Legends. $42 got us golf, breakfast (buffet), lunch and 2 drinks. All 3 of the courses at the Legends are very nice.

I have stayed at Brunswick Plantation (in NC), and I really like staying there. I don't know if I would call it "upscale", but the course is nice, and it's in a great location. Out of the crowds of Myrtle Beach, but only a short drive to all of the shopping and food. Some nice course are close by also, Crow Creek, Farmstead, Glen Dornoch, Oyster Bay.

Toronto
Level Contributor
284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Resorts with lodging

Go to http://www.golfdesk.com/ and click on their lodging tab for some possibilities. I have used them to go to the Legends complex twice and book all my golf through them when we stay at our time share. Talk to Brian Noblin at golfdesk if you find something that interests you.

3. Re: Golf Resorts with lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2012, 06:18