We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tell me about Sandy Beach Resort

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Tell me about Sandy Beach Resort

I read a lot of the reviews but,

I was looking for these answers if anyone knows.

What time does the pool close? What tower is the indoor pool in. Looks quiet since no pool bar. Is there bathrooms by the pool.

We can not afford the Palmetto tower so would the Magnolia Tower be okay? We don't expect the Ritz, just a clean room.

Do they have a laundry room?

The resort is nonsmoking but, is there a deigned smoking area?

Thank for any info or answers you may know.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,814 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tell me about Sandy Beach Resort

1. As best I can recall the pool closes at 10pm and certainly no earlier.

2. Indoor pool is located in the Magnolia but access from either tower is about the same.

3. No restrooms at pool level- a mistake in my opinion.

4. We stayed in the Magnolia until the Palmetto opened and it was fine. I would assume it still is.

5. There is a laundry room.

7. I do not know of a smoking area but we don't smoke. I believe you are expected to step off the property to smoke.

2. Re: Tell me about Sandy Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2012, 06:18